How to Allow pop-ups in Chrome for Dogma Soft By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked. You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
Turn pop-ups on (Universally)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Popups.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
Allow pop-ups for Dogma Soft
Not all pop-ups are ads or spam. Some legitimate websites display web content in pop-up windows. Allow pop-ups from a site
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
3. In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked.
4. Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
5. To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups from [dogmasoft.in] Done