What is Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) ?
- Aadhaar enabled payment system also known as APES is an initiative by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) which is empowering a bank user to complete financial transaction without any debit card/credit card or cheque book you can complete your transaction by using your aadhaar card(registered with your bank account) and biometric authentication only.
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
- Dogma Partner can do transactions with any bank in India.
- You do not to sign any withdrawal form or any debit card.
- You can do financial or non financial transactions with the help of Dogma Partner.
- This system is rapid and secure. No one can copy your finger print.
- You can reach to remote rural areas with this Dogma Partner Mini ATM.