- Aadhaar enabled payment system also known as APES is an initiative by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) which is empowering a bank user to complete financial transaction without any debit card/credit card or cheque book you can complete your transaction by using your aadhaar card(registered with your bank account) and biometric authentication only.
- Dogma Partner registers for Adhaar based payments and installs a biometric authentication devices attached to his payment terminal or Smartphone.
- The device which is supposed to be certified by the government becomes the payment terminal.
- Customer provides his thumb print to authenticate his identity and allows the transaction to go through.
- Customer’s account is debited and merchant’s Dogma wallet account is credited in real time with the purchase amount.
- Customer walks away with cashless purchase.
Dogma Soft Limited
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.Call to Action